Friday, September 23, 2011

Ramblies

So when I first got a blog I used to browse through other people's writings, and quite often I would come across a blog that had the last post being a chatty update filled with everything that had been going on...and it would have a date from two years ago. I would look at it and wonder what had come up so suddenly that the person was too busy to even mention that they wouldn't be writing or updating anymore. Now I understand a little better. It doesn't have to be that something drastic happened, all it takes is a few times of thinking "I'll get to it later" and all of a sudden almost a month has passed and I haven't written anything.

Right now I'm siting on the couch munching on grapes when I really want to be eating M&Ms. I'm now 25 and a half weeks pregnant and over the next week or so I will be doing the glucose test for gestational diabetes. So I'm trying (as I have been trying) to make healthier eating choices.
Baby is very active and I love being able to feel more and more of the movement as s/he grows. Berry likes to play a game with us where s/he will be kicking my hand pretty hard or making my tummy bounce out, so I'll call Alex over and as soon as he gets close enough to watch or feel: baby stops moving. I'm also pretty certain that baby has mine and Alex's night owl tendencies.

These past few days I have had a sinus infection: fever, stuffy/runny nose, sore throat, plugged ears, headache. I was pretty miserable, and worried, but am feeling much better today.

Right now the spare room -going to be baby's room- is a huge mess! It's in an in between stage of Alex's schoolroom, a spare room for one of my favorite people (who will be visiting next month!!), and a storage room for the few baby things we have already.

I has been starting to feel a bit more like fall lately and I am so happy about that! The heat was pretty hard to handle. I do so love fall. The cooler weather, bright orange and red colors, hot tea, the upcoming holidays and family time, football season starting, and being able to bake without the house becoming way too hot. I'm looking forward to apple cider, and hoping that I won't have to have too strict of a diet during the holidays.
What do you love about fall?

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I've done that too. And, you know what? I haven't even logged on to blogger for a couple of months now. *sigh. I really enjoyed your update. :D

    ReplyDelete