Friday, May 11, 2012

My new hobby?

FREE! The word kind of grabs your attention doesn't it? Everybody likes gifts, or getting something for nothing...including me.

So, I've started finding offers for free samples online. My favorite site is womanfreebies. They are constantly updating coupons, freebies, and sweepstakes. Mail is exciting again! I never know what I'll get when, it's not just junk mail anymore.
Here's what I've gotten in the last two months:
I got the Target sample beauty bag, which included samples of Simple brand face wipes, L'oreal lumi makeup primer, Neutrogena brightening face wash, Nivea ultra moisturizer, and Pantene color hold.

Two samples of Escada fragrances.

A Sample of Gevalia's new kaffe coffee.

Six single serve packets of nescafe taster's choice instant coffee. I already used the samples of decaf, and liked it so much I went and bought more!

A sample of purex ultra packs laundry detergent.

And a sample of gud  body lotion.(by the makers of Burt's Bees.) This stuff smells amazing! I got the blood orange scent.

Yesterday I got two more samples in the mail. Tide pods, and quakers oatmeal squares.

I love when companies are wiling to let us try before we buy! And out of the 4 things I've already tried, I did go and buy 3 of them.

What do you love about freebies?

1 comment:

  1. This post got me inspired! Today I went online n ordered prolly 20 things! Thanks:) now I just have to wait

    ReplyDelete