Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I keep forgetting..

One of my projects over the last few weeks was to design a little logo for a poker run an acquaintance is putting on. He and his wife are trying to raise the money to build a new animal shelter. Since the name of the event is "Hawgs for Dawgs", the request was for a cartoonish basset hound on a Harley. Call me blonde, but it wasn't until a few days after I started the project that while talking to my hubby I finally figured out that Harleys are called 'hogs'. No wonder at last year's "Bears and hogs" themed county fair it was bears and motorcycles! Haha. I wondered why I didn't see any pigs....

Anyway, here's the finished art. I was pretty happy that I actually picked up my sketching again, even if it was just for one project...and obviously cartoon isn't my strong point.

PS I don't know why it's uploading the photo so big...I told it to go small!

1 comment: