Friday, June 17, 2011

Nine months!!

Can you believe it?

As of last Sunday Alex and I have been married for nine months! It doesn't seem like it could be that long, it's gone by so fast.

We're still newlyweds though. One of the women from our church said a few weeks ago "You two always look like the cutest little lovebirds." And the comment made me happy. I hope that we always do! I'm blessed to be able to say that Alex and I have never had an argument. I think that partially has to do with the fact that we had both been through difficult things before ever being in this stage of our life, that we don't become very easily unhappy with each other. It is so amazing to be married to someone who understand me, who shares the same faith and beliefs that I do, some of the same interests, and someone who loves me so much. Soon we will have been married a year, then two...and before we know it we will have spent more of our lifetime married than we did single. What a great future to look forward to!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, 9 months! How crazy... seems so much shorter to me! So to answer your question, no, I can't believe it! :P

    ReplyDelete