Saturday, August 6, 2011

Three's a crowd.

In the past two weeks I have had to ask my hubby to kill three spiders. Three of them! Number one -the size of a quarter- was too many in my books and made me nervous about going in to the kitchen for a week. Number two was tiny, and wouldn't have been too bad except that my dear kitty poked and prodded the thing until it started my way. I was barefoot and defenseless! I saw number three tonight, sitting on the wall by the doorway into Alex's study room. Just waiting for me to walk by so he could attack, no doubt. Thank goodness for my fearless Alex! He can just walk up to the nasty things, tell them they are in the wrong house, and then kill them with nothing but a napkin or a tissue. (Though for my sake he put the first one through the food disposal) Ahh, the downside to summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment