Monday, August 1, 2011

I had something all typed out..

It's just been one of those days, you know? One of those days when I register on a new forum and yet every time I try to start an introduction thread I get taken back to the registration page to review my info. When I run out of bobbin thread on my sewing machine over halfway through sewing a hem onto a 20 foot long banner, when I get a long comment typed out to post on my dad's facebook status and accidentally click to go to a new page, when I have almost two paragraphs typed out for what I intended my post to be about and then bump "refresh" with the heel of my hand, and a day that I find out that I lost one of my favorite earrings sometime over the last few days...but I have no idea when or where.

And I realize that I just made myself sound like a real whiner. I just can't believe how many things have gone wrong today! I never ever want to use my blog just to vent though, so I'm going to make this post more positive...

I have realized that either being pregnant, or taking the prenatal vitamins, has made my fingernails a bit less brittle.

The terrible dry skin that makes me look like I have a disease on my face is starting to get a bit better. Yay for tropical smelling Bath and Bodyworks lotion!

Though I had over 8,000 pictures stored on the laptop that died yesterday, we may be able to save them off the hard drive. By the way Dad- if you're reading this- how would you like to share some of your computer knowledge with me when you come visit??

The new laptop my love got me for my birthday came equipped with some free game trials, including the addicting "Plants vs Zombies" and a song by Ninja Tuna...which just made me laugh.

I made zucchini bread today which tastes amazing topped with some cream cheese...and I can claim it's healthy right? Green veggie and some dairy?

The livingroom is vacuumed. Which makes me very happy!

Did I mention that the summer semester is half over now? Yay!

Also, I've been a little more certain about when I feel Berry moving. At first it was easy to think I was just imagining things. Oh, and we have the big ultrasound coming up! And if you were wondering...we still plan to be surprised by baby's sex.

I guess that's all for now. We'll see how tomorrow goes, hopefully I will get a chance to say what I was planning on, haha. Not that any of it was really life-changing.

1 comment:

  1. I Love zuchinnie bread with Cream cheese! too bad we didn't plant any. wonder if cucumber would work? :)

    ReplyDelete