Monday, April 25, 2011

All finished!

So, I started making my dress as an "afternoon project" on Saturday. It had been years since I had sewn anything from scratch, and I was a bit out of practice, so actually finishing the dress took me about 8 hours. In other words, it was already in the am of the next day by the time I was done. I'll admit though that almost 2 hours of that was just cutting pieces out. I do not have good sewing scissors and I think I'll add them to my "Someday I'll get this item" list. (Which might be a fun idea for a post sometime...hmmm) Anyway, I was pretty happy to get the dress finished and thought I would share a few pictures.
My love and I Easter Sunday (the lump in his shirt pocket is an Easter egg, haha)


I thought this matches really well, so, why not?

2 comments: