Friday, April 8, 2011

Bad kitty!

The past week or so I have been getting woken up by the sound of KitKat chewing on something. I open my eyes and he's right by my bed standing with his back legs on the end table stretching his front legs and head up to my dresser, and he's chewing on something! Usually I smack him a little and he gets down, but I hadn't been able to figure out what he would want to chew on. Today I caught him again, and he was definitely eating something, so I immediately got up and looked and found out that he had been eating the fake ivy off of the candle I carried for my older sister's wedding..he has now eaten enough of the leaves that there is a small bare path on a branch. Really? Why would he want to eat fake leaves?? I have a crazy cat.

1 comment:

  1. nice! so now he's adding fake ivy to his collection of yummy goods? let's see, that's a full size off my skirt pattern, wood, the christmas tree...:D

    ReplyDelete