Saturday, January 15, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge -Day Four

Day Four: Post a picture of your night.





I wasn't quite sure what they meant by "your night" so I just put together a still life of what I was doing the last hour or so before going to bed last night.

 Mom has been buying full seasons of NCIS, but couldn't find season 3 in stores. So for her birthday Alex and I ordered it online and gave it to her. She has watched all of it and is now letting us borrow it. We decided that after a full day of school and chores, it would be a good time to relax and start watching it. But first we ran to the store and picked up some milk and gourmet cocoa mix. I tried the mint truffle cocoa and Alex had the regular. We grabbed a few leftover Christmas kisses (The green ones -also mint truffle- are my favorite, while Alex prefers the candy cane kisses) and settled in for a couple hours relaxation and laughs. It made me a happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment