Thursday, January 20, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge -Day Nine

Day Nine: Post a picture of the person who has gotten you through the most


There are a few people in my life who have helped me deal with quite a bit! However, thinking back to while I was growing up, my big sister Erin was always the person I wanted to talk to, or have come help me when I got hurt, or when someone was mean to me. Even recently we have talked about quite a few things and she has helped me out. We've always been rather similar, we even look a lot alike! I used to be a bit envious of the way Erin was able to be so sweet and compassionate in pretty much every situation. Sometimes I wish that we lived closer so that we could chat over chai tea and cookies and be able to share more about what is going on in our lives.

I love you Erin!

No comments:

Post a Comment