Monday, January 17, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge -Day Six...I'll stay me.

Day Six: Post a picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.





I had to really think about this one for a while. Would I want to trade places with someone else? What would it be like to spend a day living in a huge house, shopping at famous stores, eating at fancy restaurants? Or, maybe I would want to be a cop, or a barista, a famous ballerina, a football star, a talented doctor, a musician...
However, though it may be exciting to have those experiences, I would never want to trade what I have right now to get them. I love being who I am (though I may not love all of who I am) and I'm very blessed with the life I have now. I think that, even given the choice, I'll stay me :)

3 comments:

  1. That's a cute picture, Sadie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo! It's great to be content with the life that God has given you. It's rather a difficult place to come to, but once there, the best place in the world! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks Laura!! :)

    I agree Heidi, it's taken me a while to learn, but I'm content.

    ReplyDelete