Tuesday, January 25, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge -Day Fourteen

Day Fourteen: Post a picture of someone you could never imagine your life without

I don't know what I would do without my wonderful Alex! I really can't say enough to tell everyone how amazing my husband is! He makes me laugh, he loves me without expecting me to change anything about me, he is so patient with me -even when I least deserve it, he teaches me, he encourages me, he wants me to succeed, he holds me when I cry, and listens to me whine (and, he's a really good kisser! ;) There's so much more that I love and cherish about him. But, I think you get the idea. I love you Alex!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you married such a great guy! :D God is good, and I'm thankful that He's blessed you with Alex.

    ReplyDelete