Friday, January 14, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge -Day Three

Day Three: Post a picture of the cast from your favorite show.







There you have it! I only watch these three shows, the first one being Lie to Me. I don't have a favorite out of them.

I find the idea that Lie to Me is based on fascinating. It's even more interesting when I am watching it with Alex's Grandma -who used to be a psychiatrist- she is very good at reading people's body language.

NCIS is classic (though perhaps a bit cheesy), great characters, good story lines, lots of humor and catching the bad guys...I need to catch up though, I have missed most of this season.

Fringe is a weird one! My husband and I watched the first episode of season three and were left going "Huh??", but have since caught up to the latest episode. Definitely a show you have to see all of for it to make much sense. Not recommended for those with a weak stomach either, it can be pretty graphic with the blood and guts.

1 comment:

  1. Three cheers for NCIS! I actually like the Los Angeles version better though, but I love both... it's the only show I watch!

    ReplyDelete