Saturday, March 12, 2011

Bits of spring

 I found a new craft to keep me busy the past few days. I started making fabric flowers! They take a lot of time since I'm doing all the sewing by hand, but they're so cute when they're done! I had so much fun going to the store and picking out fabric squares. I don't have enough sewing supplies to make many more though. I'm almost out of thread, and only have a few buttons left. You know when you buy a new shirt or dress and it comes with the extra button just in case you lose one? Well, those were the only buttons I had, hehe. Anyway, here are just a few pictures of the flowers I've made.
Tiny sunflower :)



I put some on a headband. I plan to make a few more of these..

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I have buttons coming out my ears, haha! Maybe I'll send you some...along with all that other stuff I've been sending you since August! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful, Sadie!! I bet you could sell a few.

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute! I love the headband :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, that would be awesome Heidi!

    Thanks Daddy! That was actually my plan :) I'm going to try to get a whole bunch made and sewn on headbands, see if maybe I can sell them at a hair salon or something.

    Thanks Erin! I love how it turned out, I'm excited to make a few more!

    ReplyDelete