Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Simple

I discovered that after a weekend of inactivity, my creative juices just quit! So I'm going to just write whatever comes to mind and see if I can get these posts rolling again. It seems that I always have rather serious things on my mind, or that I want to complain, but who would want to read all about everything I feel unhappy with lately? I don't feel like that would be something I would be very proud of having posted. In fact, later I would probably feel rather ashamed of having done so. Soo, I think it's rather late tonight to approach the serious matters...which leaves me with lighthearted, happy, and simple. I guess I'll just post a few simple things about my day.

 I was in a baking mood today! However, I never decided what I wanted to make...I have plenty of apples that aren't being eaten, perhaps I should make this again!
Apple cinnamon bread with walnuts and caramel!
I gave it away last time so I never got to taste it! Okay, that's on my to-do list for tomorrow.

Earlier this evening I got to talk to both of my older sisters on facebook :) Nothing like carrying on two conversations and making dinner all at the same time.
I received a very sweet little card in the mail today from my dear friend Laura. I am looking forward to sending one back! She brightened my day immensely.
My darling Alex took the evening off from homework and we watched Toy Story 3 together. I love spending time with him!
It's getting late and I'm feeling sleepy...I need to be energized for my busy day tomorrow, so I'm going to bed. G'night world!

3 comments:

  1. Love love love Toy Story 3!! Glad you got a night with a homework-less Alex :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bread looks so yummy! I need to buy some apples so I can make some apple stuff. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks SO delicious! And I'm glad you liked your card :) Toy Story 3 made me cry, just for the record...

    ReplyDelete