Thursday, February 24, 2011

Random pictures. (That Heidi has never seen!!)

So, I have mentioned that I am a big fan of pictures. And last time I just posted a few for no reason my dear older sister (Ha! Even older now!!! ;) Love you Heidi!) mentioned that she had seen them all before and wanted to see some new pictures...so, here are some never before seen -even on facebook! *gasp*

Alex and I, two days before we got married.
He's talented!!
 
My "little' brother. Little? Yeah right! He's over 6'4"!

Don't believe the shirt or the face..I was in a good mood! I even had smiley face socks on :)

This was right after Alex and I were legally married, right before heading off for the plane flight to our ceremony. Alex's step-dad was one of our witnesses
"I will pounce you, bubbles!"


"Never mind! Get away!!"

6 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm famous! :D Cute pictures, all of them! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Those are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you like them!! :D Love you too!

    Thanks Laura :) My youngest sister took the first one, we were cleaning the kitchen at my mom's haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My my, he IS talented! You've got a good man Sadie! :P
    (in all seriousness, I am impressed...i can't do any tricks like that with my eyes!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did Larissa!!! And I know what you mean, I can't either :P Haha

    ReplyDelete