Friday, February 4, 2011

Pictures and smiles

There are over 8,000 pictures stored on my computer! I was going through some of them just now weeding out multiples, blurry shots, or those that just don't make any sense
For example:
But as I am going through them I just feel like I have to share a few! I know they may not be as cute or exciting to you, because I do understand I am a bit biased ;) I hope you enjoy them anyway though!


This Alex and his adorable niece. You might not be able to tell in this picture, but they have the same eyes! No mistaking that they are related :)

This is at a football game fall of 2009. Alex and I were nothing more than friends yet. A couple of the younger girls and I were sneaking into the backgrounds making strange faces while one of the other girls would take a picture. I just happened to be the only one able to sneak into this one. I don't think anyone figured out what we were doing.

I look completely terrible in this picture. This is the day after Alex proposed to me. I had been sick all week, sinus infection, ear infections, terrible pink eye in both eyes, and I was losing my voice. It's a not very well known fact that Alex actually proposed in a whisper because we had both been whispering for two days, as I had lost my voice and anything above a whisper sounded garbled due to my plugged ears. I have never doubted that he loves me, that he could propose when I looked so terrible, runny nose and all.

I'm out of time now though. I hope you enjoyed a glimpse into my pictures :)

3 comments:

  1. He sounds like 1 in a million!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I did enjoy this. I was hoping for some pictures that aren't on my computer though. :P I still have all million of them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Melissa< he certainly is! I couldn't have ended up with a better man. God is so good!

    @Heidi, Hehe, sorry you got stuck with all of my leftovers. You could just delete them! I will try to get a post up soon with some pictures that you aren't familiar with...if I even have any,lol.

    ReplyDelete