Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It's been a long time!

Yesterday, I was talked into sketching something. I was actually quite happy that it happened because it's the first time I've even picked up a pencil with the intent of drawing since I designed my wedding dress. (which was how many months ago?!?!) Anyway, though I'm not completely happy with how it turned out, I just thought I would share with you all. I am hoping to start sketching more often again.

Here it is! This also happens to be the first sketch I could sign with my new name!! (though I covered my last name for posting purposes)
Pencil sketch on heavyweight paper

2 comments:

  1. What don't you like? It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just know that I could have done better. I'm a perfectionist :P Thank you though!

    ReplyDelete