Sunday, March 6, 2011

A seemingly small act of kindness...

Today Mom came back inside, after she had already left church, and handed me a grocery sack. "I saw this while I was shopping the other day and just had to get it for you!!" She gave me a quick hug and left. I was very surprised when I opened it and saw a brand new box of letter writing stationary! I had been looking everywhere for full page papers, and hadn't really found any. The stationary is a fresh cream color with a bright navy blue border. I'm so excited to get a chance to write a letter on it!!! I have such a wonderful mother-in-law!!! 

5 comments:

  1. Stationary is fun :) Hehe, usually I'm too cheap to buy it so I just use good old-fashioned, college-lined sheets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet! I'm looking forward to seeing it when I get my letter in the mail...:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use regular paper sometimes, Laura! it probably helps my handwriting,lol.

    Haha, okay Heidi, did you give up on writing me one? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your letter is going out in the morning. :D

    ReplyDelete